Animal & Dairy Tech Asia 2013
Milk production in India is growing at a rate of 4 percent per annum, whereas in the rest of the world it grows at only 2.1 percent. In addition to this above average growth ate, India is one of the most attractive destinations for business & investment opportunities due to its remarkably large population and economy. India bears 16% of the world’s human population, i.e. 1.22 billion persons, and boasts the 4th largest economy in the world, with the GDP at 8% and per capita income at 17.3% (i.e. Rs 54,527 in 2010-11).
- Facts on the Dairy Industry of India
- Ranks 1st in world milk production (115 million metric tons)
- Value of milk output from livestock (at current price) is around INR 2400 Billion
- Value of dairy products market is around INR 4000 Billion
- Ice cream industry is around INR 25 Billion
- Potential for Upgrade in Technology to enhance yield and profitability
The exhibition is open to all companies and organizations serving the Animal Husbandry and Dairy Industry.